Ðark Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» My resignation
SkeeSilentT's Application/Return I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 3:36 pm by P4KISTAN

» Best post ever 2014
SkeeSilentT's Application/Return I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:01 pm by Willz

» I quit this Klan.
SkeeSilentT's Application/Return I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 4:20 pm by Willz

» convince me to play mb2 again
SkeeSilentT's Application/Return I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:04 pm by dwarf

» Roster As of August 5th!
SkeeSilentT's Application/Return I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:08 pm by <Noob>

» 2014 Summer Tournament
SkeeSilentT's Application/Return I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:40 am by |Fang

» GMOD Night with EW
SkeeSilentT's Application/Return I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:15 pm by Bogan

» New ranking system
SkeeSilentT's Application/Return I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:14 pm by Dementos

» EXCLUSIVE: Video of Apex IRL
SkeeSilentT's Application/Return I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:23 am by -]Ð[-Apex

SkeeSilentT's Application/Return

+6
÷÷÷Ko÷÷÷
Paradine
GrimmJoww
Dementos
WindShaft
SkeeT
10 posters

Go down

SkeeSilentT's Application/Return Empty SkeeSilentT's Application/Return

Post by SkeeT Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:43 pm

1. Age: 24
2. Gender: Male
2. Location: Florida still
3. XFIRE and/or STEAM: Steam: SkeeSilentT
4. How often do you play the game of the division(s) you are trying to join (currently MB2 and Chivalry)? Mb2 almost daily.
5. Best classes: Sith/Jedi, ARC, and Imp Cmdr
6. Do you have a microphone/a voice-chatting program? : Yeah, I got the trinity; Ventrilo, TS3, and Mumble
7. About you: Well, I'm afraid DoA's foundation was paper-thin. All it took was some drama and the jenga blocks came tumblin' down.
- (Continued) I really liked spending time with Dark, and I know you guys all pretty well. I don't think I damaged my relationship with any of you when I left in peace. Paradine hates me for whatever reason, but it seems like he hates anyone who doesn't go out of their way to suck his dick.  I really tried hard to facilitate that alliance between DoA and Dark, but things came to shit when Jacob(Fusion) "stepped up", and was rude to all of you. Now DoA is dead because he's done with the clan he said, so he took the donation money and ran it seems.
8. Any other information you wish to share with us?
Please accept any members from DoA who want to apply here. Just a personal request, most of us don't have a problem with Dark. Shit turned into a scene from Westside Story way too fast. Just give 'em a chance, y'know?

SkeeT
SkeeT

Back to top Go down

SkeeSilentT's Application/Return Empty Re: SkeeSilentT's Application/Return

Post by WindShaft Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:55 pm

hi
WindShaft
WindShaft

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeeT Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:05 am

... hi windshaft.

I have no problem going back to being clanless if you're the only person who'll speak to me.

I'd hoped that in rejoining Dark, people from DoA would see that Dark isn't that bad. They're having a hard time gauging Dark's intentions, given the small skirmish earlier today, but I know you guys aren't as bad as they think you all are.

If you guys can stomach newer members, I'm sure you'll see that the majority of DoA is alright. I know you all have a past with most of them, but time changes everything. They're all Okay in my book. Hell, who'm I kidding? They're awesome.

Besides, DoA isn't as "dead," as I thought they were. Fusion stepped down tonight; he's "out of the way." They still want me, idk about you all though.
SkeeT
SkeeT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementos Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:42 am

You know you didn't have to re-apply Skee, you've always had a place here with us. Welcome back  Smile 
Dementos
Dementos

Back to top Go down

Post by GrimmJoww Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:45 am

denied

GrimmJoww

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradine Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:50 am

suck it nice n good

Paradine

Back to top Go down

Post by ÷÷÷Ko÷÷÷ Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:28 am

Skeets got my vote.

He took off with the money and ran? What?

÷÷÷Ko÷÷÷

Back to top Go down

Post by rigs Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:02 am

Let's rejoice with the boys in a gaaaaay waaaaaaaaaaaaay

rigs

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeeT Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:44 pm

Gentlemen,

I appreciate the warm welcome!

However, I would like to send a big, formal "Fuck you," to Paradine.

I digress,

I think I'll wait a bit before donning the tags again, sorry guys. I'm in the middle of helping DoA, which is still transitioning due to the recent stress, but the central figures have all reunited. They are KoE now, a new clan full of potential. We have a teamspeak 3 community, and as of last night, I'm closer to the members of that community than ever before. I want to make sure their community is safe, as it has a bright future ahead of it. Honestly, I think it's the best thing to happen to the MBII community at large in years.

If you guys want help with your server, or with any scrimmages, I'll still be around. Until then, I'll likely be wearing the KoE tags while keeping the majority of Dark's members in my heart. KoE just can't handle the trolls right now, and unfortunately, I cannot guarantee safety of those who don't follow rules and start trouble, especially if they're aliased. KoE's guard is up, so to speak. Maybe more time will allow our two communities to talk of co-operation once more.

Do take care of Noob, he was a cool contributor during his time with DoA, and I know he'll do great here. He is worthy of being around you, perhaps more so than even I am.

Thank you for your consideration. I won't forget it, and Grimm, Dem, Rigs, Ko, Steed, Others - - I will return eventually. But it's like I never even left, I like to think.
SkeeT
SkeeT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementos Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:52 pm

SkeeT wrote:Gentlemen,

I appreciate the warm welcome!

However, I would like to send a big, formal "Fuck you," to Paradine.

I digress,

I think I'll wait a bit before donning the tags again, sorry guys. I'm in the middle of helping DoA, which is still transitioning due to the recent stress, but the central figures have all reunited. They are KoE now, a new clan full of potential. We have a teamspeak 3 community, and as of last night, I'm closer to the members of that community than ever before. I want to make sure their community is safe, as it has a bright future ahead of it. Honestly, I think it's the best thing to happen to the MBII community at large in years.

If you guys want help with your server, or with any scrimmages, I'll still be around. Until then, I'll likely be wearing the KoE tags while keeping the majority of Dark's members in my heart. KoE just can't handle the trolls right now, and unfortunately, I cannot guarantee safety of those who don't follow rules and start trouble, especially if they're aliased. KoE's guard is up, so to speak. Maybe more time will allow our two communities to talk of co-operation once more.

Do take care of Noob, he was a cool contributor during his time with DoA, and I know he'll do great here. He is worthy of being around you, perhaps more so than even I am.

Thank you for your consideration. I won't forget it, and Grimm, Dem, Rigs, Ko, Steed, Others - - I will return eventually. But it's like I never even left, I like to think.

Lol here we go again
Dementos
Dementos

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeeT Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:54 pm

I know it's hard to believe they're so great, especially after how unfairly they treated you Dem. However, I'm just following my heart - you cannot blame me for helping those who need help. You are fine, hurt feelings or not. This is for the good of the community I'm leaving behind, and if you guys needed such help, I'd be there for you in a heartbeat.
SkeeT
SkeeT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementos Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:56 pm

SkeeT wrote:I know it's hard to believe they're so great, especially after how unfairly they treated you Dem. However, I'm just following my heart - you cannot blame me for helping those who need help. You are fine, hurt feelings or not. This is for the good of the community I'm leaving behind, and if you guys needed such help, I'd be there for you in a heartbeat.

"They're so great" lol, it's the exact same clan and people under a different name. Nothing has changed
Dementos
Dementos

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeeT Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:01 pm

Dementos wrote:
SkeeT wrote:I know it's hard to believe they're so great, especially after how unfairly they treated you Dem. However, I'm just following my heart - you cannot blame me for helping those who need help. You are fine, hurt feelings or not. This is for the good of the community I'm leaving behind, and if you guys needed such help, I'd be there for you in a heartbeat.

"They're so great" lol, it's the exact same clan and people under a different name. Nothing has changed

SkeeSilentT's Application/Return I_hug_that_feel
SkeeT
SkeeT

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeeT Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:07 pm

If you come in peace, please join the teamspeak. It's a good group of guys.

Fair warning:
Church can be a little ban-happy with trolls, Paradine can tell you all about that.
SkeeT
SkeeT

Back to top Go down

Post by WindShaft Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:18 pm

SkeeT wrote:... hi windshaft.

I have no problem going back to being clanless if you're the only person who'll speak to me.

I'd hoped that in rejoining Dark, people from DoA would see that Dark isn't that bad. They're having a hard time gauging Dark's intentions, given the small skirmish earlier today, but I know you guys aren't as bad as they think you all are.

If you guys can stomach newer members, I'm sure you'll see that the majority of DoA is alright. I know you all have a past with most of them, but time changes everything. They're all Okay in my book. Hell, who'm I kidding? They're awesome.

Besides, DoA isn't as "dead," as I thought they were. Fusion stepped down tonight; he's "out of the way." They still want me, idk about you all though.

cody banned me for no reason.
WindShaft
WindShaft

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorito Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:44 pm

SkeeSilentT's Application/Return Shawn-michaels
Dorito
Dorito

Back to top Go down

Post by ÷÷÷Ko÷÷÷ Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:32 pm

Lets just all agree its fair game whatever you do to Paradine or Windshaft. And Dementous. And Grimm. Really everyone but me. I'm great.

÷÷÷Ko÷÷÷

Back to top Go down

Post by |Fang Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:57 pm

Why do you think they have potential anyway?
MB2 is a dead mod for newly formed clans. D@rk only has the right to be in the allowed section of the mod because of its predecessor life and the fact it was active again during its high times. The DOA/KOA have just been resurrected in the dead side of the mb2 clan process. It's pointless to even try and revive them again. I would've just moved them here or let them do there own thing but hey if they get popular good for them. Also why do you keep assuming you'll even touch aod. Why even compete against them?
|Fang
|Fang

https://darkclanmb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WindShaft Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:48 pm

÷÷÷Ko÷÷÷ wrote:Lets just all agree its fair game whatever you do to Paradine or Windshaft. And Dementous. And Grimm. Really everyone but me. I'm great.

my gatt gatt goes off when people do things to me.
WindShaft
WindShaft

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradine Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:16 am

SkeeT wrote:If you come in peace, please join the teamspeak. It's a good group of guys.

Fair warning:
Church can be a little ban-happy with trolls, Paradine can tell you all about that.

Ya I can tell you all about them nasally sounding nerds LOL

Paradine

Back to top Go down

Post by P4KISTAN Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:01 pm

Lol figuries he would come back

Also Im calling it right now, Paradine will cause dramas. give it 2-3 weeks

Paradine wrote:

Ya I can tell you all about them nasally sounding nerds LOL

Look whose talking.

Last edited by P4KISTAN on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
P4KISTAN