Ðark Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» My resignation
New ranking system I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 3:36 pm by P4KISTAN

» Best post ever 2014
New ranking system I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:01 pm by Willz

» I quit this Klan.
New ranking system I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 4:20 pm by Willz

» convince me to play mb2 again
New ranking system I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:04 pm by dwarf

» Roster As of August 5th!
New ranking system I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:08 pm by <Noob>

» 2014 Summer Tournament
New ranking system I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:40 am by |Fang

» GMOD Night with EW
New ranking system I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:15 pm by Bogan

» New ranking system
New ranking system I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:14 pm by Dementos

» EXCLUSIVE: Video of Apex IRL
New ranking system I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:23 am by -]Ð[-Apex

New ranking system

2 posters

Go down

New ranking system Empty New ranking system

Post by Dementos Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:28 am

Hey all, a quick update. A decision has been made by members of the council to create a new ranking system for the clan. As you all know, ^Ðark^ clan has and always will be about equality between members, whether it be a fresh applicant or an administrator. However, with the surge of new players in the community I believe it is important to incorporate a ranking system into the clan. The ^Ðark^ tags will remain the same, with an add-on of a suffix to the end to signify rank.

To start off with, fresh applicants to the clan are able to wear the ^Ðark^ prefix. This is to show that all members are equal, regardless of rank. During the voting process these applicants will be known as Prospects. Prospects will have a suffix of [P] while a decision is made regarding their application.

Example: ^Ðark^Dementos[P]

After their application is accepted, Prospects become known as Acolytes. This is essentially our trial process to see if these new members deserve to be in the clan. Acolytes will typically go through this process for at least a week, up to a month or more depending on the member. Acolytes will have the suffix [A]

Example: ^Ðark^Dementos[A]

Once Acolytes pass their trial and member a full fledged member, they'll be known as Disciples. Disciples have access to the private clan forums, and can provide input towards the administrators and council for decisions regarding the clan, such as whether or not to accept potential applicants. Disciples will have the suffix [D]

Example: ^Ðark^Fang[D]

As there will always be opportunity for advancement, Disciples have the potential to become what're known as Overseers. Overseers can either be a moderator on the forum, an administrator in-game, etc. These members have more responsibility, and as such must prove that they're worthy of holding the position that they're taking. Overseers will have the suffix [O]

Example: ^Ðark^Steed[O]

Once an Overseer proves their worth to the clan and puts in the time, they have the opportunity to join the Council. Council members are a democratic style of group that makes decisions regarding the future of the clan. They have the final call on potential applicants to the clan, changes to the clan, etc. Though input from all clan members will always be accepted and considered, the final decision rests with this small group of members. Council members take the suffix [TA] for the rank: The Ascended

Example: ^Ðark^Starchild[TA]

Thanks to everyone that has stuck with us until now. Hope to see you all in-game soon.
Dementos
Dementos

Back to top Go down

New ranking system Empty Re: New ranking system

Post by Dementos Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:18 pm

Reserved
Dementos
Dementos

Back to top Go down

New ranking system Empty Re: New ranking system

Post by <Noob> Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:01 pm

Need roster list