Ðark Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» My resignation
My Reflections, My Observations, My Case, My World I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 3:36 pm by P4KISTAN

» Best post ever 2014
My Reflections, My Observations, My Case, My World I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:01 pm by Willz

» I quit this Klan.
My Reflections, My Observations, My Case, My World I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 4:20 pm by Willz

» convince me to play mb2 again
My Reflections, My Observations, My Case, My World I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:04 pm by dwarf

» Roster As of August 5th!
My Reflections, My Observations, My Case, My World I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:08 pm by <Noob>

» 2014 Summer Tournament
My Reflections, My Observations, My Case, My World I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:40 am by |Fang

» GMOD Night with EW
My Reflections, My Observations, My Case, My World I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:15 pm by Bogan

» New ranking system
My Reflections, My Observations, My Case, My World I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:14 pm by Dementos

» EXCLUSIVE: Video of Apex IRL
My Reflections, My Observations, My Case, My World I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:23 am by -]Ð[-Apex

My Reflections, My Observations, My Case, My World

+5
÷÷÷Ko÷÷÷
Dementos
WindShaft
rigs
SyßrÆl
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My Reflections, My Observations, My Case, My World Empty My Reflections, My Observations, My Case, My World

Post by SyßrÆl Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:36 am

WindShaft The Gangsta wrote:Hes a crime to society itself though. Most undeserving like the Orcs of Morder.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Mk, enough derping. Anyways, not sure why or what I have to gain from this, but I'm gonna tell you a bit more about me. Making this for Dementos and WindShaft and P4KI and pretty much anyone who shat on my application. Razz

Quite basically, all I'm gonna do is quote and make my cases, and perhaps more than that.

SkeeT wrote:Wow, nice application!

I've seen you all over Syb, you're an old vet and a commoner of our servers. I'll take the time to go over ur application.

Welcome to the forums at least, and I hope you get accepted.

A vet? Perhaps. And perhaps I've gotten too old for the people here. Am I anything other than a lowly scum-full of bullshit, who threatens to .ddos and whines on duel servers while fighting like a lumbering cretin with a stick in his hand?

Maybe. Maybe a year or two ago.

Welp, sorry it didn't turn out the way we wanted, but it is what it is. On the bright side, I don't need a clan to have you inspire me. Love the Form V guide.

Dementos wrote:Dementos: how old is sybrael
Phantom: 12 or 13
Dementos: https://darkclanmb2.forumotion.com/t225-syssrael-s-application
Dementos: according to his 3rd app to dark hes 22
Phantom: lol no hes not.
Phantom: he gave me a picture of himself
Phantom: hes 12 alright
Phantom: or 13

Alright, let's see. Even EW was fairer with my application--that is, before Dementos came along and released the animal inside of me.

Allow me to tell a story in regard to that incident.

One day, I alias as Mace Windu and play with the people in Dark. Step by step, I slowly unravel myself as a confidential and changed person who can uphold his responsibilities as a member of ^Ðark^. Currently being put on trial and rooting for Cody's passing into the clan, it's conveniently not that long before I realize he thinks me to be a douchebag, or a noob, or whatever it is you want to call it. His hot-headed friend probably believed that even moreso. So Cazimir offers me a place in EW, a place where I can be welcomed and not discarded, or talked about in plagiarized ways in the dark. I've considered the alternatives each clan could offer me, and eventually, I decided I couldn't work with a clan that didn't want anything to do with me. I could live finely as an unaliased guy in EW without Ðark to keep me shadowed. Before I made my application to EW, I contacted Grimm and told him of my decision. As the application was done and I mingled with the active peoples of EW--though that would be to no avail by this day--Dementos stomps down the door of EW's forums without the knowledge I have given Grimm, without consulting him either, and he accuses me of being a two-timer clanner on MBII. He takes his leave, hates me forever, and later I only get denied from EW because Cazimir threatened to leave if I weren't accepted. Oh, the burdens of acceptance.

This later leads to Dementos recently telling me to kill myself, despite me not having raised any dramatic suicidal situations. How this kind of topic has affected his personal life, I understand. However, that's no excuse to tell another to kill themself. It's a form of hypocrisy.

WindShaft The Gangsta wrote:Syb get off my lawn please. Your a fake ass troll that thinks DDOSING threats power the internet and your trying to fix and unwilling game with roleplay thus be a disgrace. Your a plaque to the commuinty that went viral with your virtual girlfriend. Now go take your medication and have a sit down with yourself.

Community*

I'm doing fine without my anti-depressants at the moment.

Plaque or not, I'm changing and I'm not sure I care if that's how other people see me. I duel Keego today. My daily basis entails fighting him verbally whenever he pwns me with fast attacks. These days, all I do is remain silent and win with red or staff. He ragequits about three times a day in my wake whenever he's in the same duel server as me. I've learned how to beat him at his own game. I've learned how to preserve myself. In this, I look less like a plaque. I'm friends with many in MBII and for someone who went viral with my dead, not virtual, girlfriend, I'm doing pretty well for myself. I'm not banned from any servers at all--a good clean record, so far. Last year I was banned from EW Rotation, EW GSN, AOD Pandemonium, AOD Honor Duels, and that's all gone now. I like where I'm going in MBII so far.

In regards to that .ddos threat...

Let's just say I was kind of dramatic--kind of being the operative term--and I was very much in the wrong. But that's more than half a year ago, I believe. I've learned to take things with more consideration. Taking a great leap forward often requires taking two steps back. Go ahead and troll me on http://empireofdreams.forumotion.com/ or on Steam after I unblock you. I'm not gonna do anything to you though involving your IP. Also, when I do roleplay on MBII, a lot of people like it nowadays. About seven random people just jump in and play their part and fit in the scene. Not that there'll be a need for MBII roleplaying anymore, however. As it is, I'm developing a new elemental Star Wars game in the Unity Engine with my growing team of seven.

rigs wrote:>2014
>still applying
damn son can't you be less of a faggot and uninstall the game

I look at it as a way to exercise my freedom to choose. Besides, uninstalling the game would make me a quitter and even more of a faggot. So, I'm a bit more accomplished now than I would be otherwise.

rigs wrote:JESUS CHRIST IM CRINGING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU FAGGOT SHOULD STOP OVERDRAMATIZING ABOUT A DEAD GAME OH MY FUCKING GOD. I never really wished for someone to get fucked in the ass but jesus sybrael you're the one exception. I really hope your ass' blood vessels gets destroyed by a bunch of angry mexican. Compared to you windshaft is a mature grown up man and a smart man

Cringing? Get swabbed.

Jk.

Anyways, MBII is not exactly dead, technically speaking. Perhaps most of its clans are, but not the game itself.

I do consider myself an exception. How am I so fucking lucky to find the confidence I need to make it through MBII and just turn aside all doubts? It's best to say I've finally grown up, in that social improvement.

Dementos wrote:Also, since Sybrael is abusing forum administration powers to get our member's IP:

SyßrÆl 174.68.113.8 (10 Posts) Information

Decision made, application denied. Grow up a bit before you re-apply again. Thread locked.

WindShaft isn't the only one with a fake IP.

Now, you've ordered me to grow up before I re-apply. The way I look at it, if I had re-applied, I wouldn't have grown up at all. I'd be clinging to the ropes of the past and shackling myself to the drama.

So, that's the way I see things. Until you yourself can grow up from that blinding cluster of fiery childish rage full of grudges, and you can learn to listen to reason and other real people, real individuals, I don't give one spec of dust about your opinions, your hate, your vengeful lust, and whatever else you feel in your heart against me.

This is who I am, not who I was. I hope you guys learned something today.
SyßrÆl
SyßrÆl

Back to top Go down

My Reflections, My Observations, My Case, My World Empty Re: My Reflections, My Observations, My Case, My World

Post by rigs Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:08 pm

lol tl;dr, but i assume it's another over-dramatizing post about mb2. Your app has been denied, you can go back to your cave, end of the story, you can do nothing except dealing with it. reading a book isnt about going back to the previous page. If you do so you have a serious problem.

rigs

Back to top Go down

My Reflections, My Observations, My Case, My World Empty Re: My Reflections, My Observations, My Case, My World

Post by WindShaft Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:56 pm

I thought this was Rigs responding to my Korea post. I lol,d

Btw Syb get real its the internet not a Pokemon episode.
WindShaft
WindShaft

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementos Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:25 pm

can somebody tl;dr for me cuz tldr
Dementos
Dementos

Back to top Go down

Post by ÷÷÷Ko÷÷÷ Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:22 pm

Shush Demen! You might let out the animal inside him again!
Dementos came along and released the animal inside of me.

Gist of it is - imagine if Dakorian and Darchind had a love child. You got Dakorian's emotional instability and Darchind's penchat for self-delusion.

He posted to show he doesnt care. Randomly. Out of the blue. A page length response to every comment against him.

In other words, same shit as before. He blames you and wants to buttrape you as he frantically whips his own buttocks with a whip chanting "I am changed!" What a Face

÷÷÷Ko÷÷÷

Back to top Go down

Post by rigs Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:47 pm

÷÷÷Ko÷÷÷ wrote:as he frantically whips his own buttocks with a whip chanting "I am changed!" What a Face
i love you

rigs

Back to top Go down

Post by P4KISTAN Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:17 pm

÷÷÷Ko÷÷÷ wrote:

Gist of it is - imagine if Dakorian and Darchind had a love child. You got Dakorian's emotional instability and Darchind's penchat for self-delusion.

What the fuck are you talking about? Darchind was a great guy he kept NA mb2 alive and aod restrained for like 4 years
P4KISTAN
P4KISTAN
Ðark Member
Ðark  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ÷÷÷Ko÷÷÷ Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:23 pm

Pass the weed. Let others share. I have a pleasant buzz starting either way.

I saw Darch maybe 4 times in-game. All I have to go by are his posts. And his forums. It takes a special kind of crazy to talk to yourself for 2 years.

He was a bad influence upon Dakorian and is the reason he's in jail.

It'd be healthier to drink and do drugs if we're being honest here.

÷÷÷Ko÷÷÷

Back to top Go down

Post by WindShaft Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:55 pm

Yes but AOD is thus successful to this day. So you must remember they all wernt successful and failed horribly like most things thus be in moviebattles.

WindShaft
WindShaft

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementos Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:42 pm

rigs wrote:
÷÷÷Ko÷÷÷ wrote:as he frantically whips his own buttocks with a whip chanting "I am changed!" What a Face
i love you
Dementos
Dementos

Back to top Go down

Post by P4KISTAN Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:01 pm

÷÷÷Ko÷÷÷ wrote:It takes a special kind of crazy to talk to yourself for 2 years.

lol yeah thats true, I never saw Darch either hell I cant remember any names from GIN either except for Dorito I guess
P4KISTAN
P4KISTAN
Ðark Member
Ðark  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rigs Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:20 am

why do every conversations ends with the case of dakorian

rigs

Back to top Go down

Post by P4KISTAN Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:36 pm

rigs wrote:why do every conversations ends with the case of dakorian

I know right?
Well the drama Syb got himself into really resembles the stuff that used to happen to dak
P4KISTAN
P4KISTAN
Ðark Member
Ðark  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WindShaft Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:52 pm

WindShaft
WindShaft

Back to top Go down

Post by ÷÷÷Ko÷÷÷ Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:27 pm

Because he set the bar What a Face

Even when I'm puking my guts out, hugging the toilet bow,l wishing for the sweet release of death, I still say to myself, 'Glad I'm not that guy."

÷÷÷Ko÷÷÷

Back to top Go down

Post by WindShaft Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:32 pm

WindShaft
WindShaft

Back to top Go down

Post by WindShaft Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:50 pm

÷÷÷Ko÷÷÷ wrote:

Because he set the bar What a Face

Even when I'm puking my guts out, hugging the toilet bow,l wishing for the sweet release of death, I still say to myself, 'Glad I'm not that guy."

wtf are you even saying
WindShaft
WindShaft

Back to top Go down

Post by WindShaft Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:56 pm

WindShaft
WindShaft

Back to top Go down

Post by ÷÷÷Ko÷÷÷ Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:08 pm

Now isnt that ironic.

÷÷÷Ko÷÷÷

Back to top Go down

Post by rigs Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:03 pm

windshaft stop you're doing it again

rigs

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorito Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:47 am

Ko, Darchind has been talking to himself on forums for over 10 years. I'm not joking.

Syb, you're like a dude that gets denied from a girl but you still don't get the message and you keep cringingly trying to go out with her despite the explicit signs that she throws at you that she doesn't like you.

Coming back and writing a letter to address your problems isn't gonna change the fact you aren't liked. We'll still accept you as a person I guess, but it'll be a while before you're liked.

Dorito
Dorito

Back to top Go down

Post by FAT SIX Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:53 am

why hello
My Reflections, My Observations, My Case, My World QO2gxgr

FAT SIX

Back to top Go down

Post by rigs Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:03 pm

Jango40 wrote:why hello
My Reflections, My Observations, My Case, My World QO2gxgr
actual footage of windshaft's birth

rigs

Back to top Go down

Post by WindShaft Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:39 pm

yes i am giant baby enlarged fetus
WindShaft
WindShaft

Back to top Go down

Post by P4KISTAN Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:22 pm

niggaz never learn
P4KISTAN
P4KISTAN
Ðark Member
Ðark  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum